E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Yang Lihua, Zhong Yu. Some Thoughts on Promoting the Coordinated Development of Cross-border E-commerce and Manufacturing Clusters in China [J]. Journal of Shenyang University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2018, 11 (06): 493-498. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yunliang. Path selection and policy suggestions for the upgrading of manufacturing clusters in China [J]. Macroeconomic Management, 2008, 000 (001): 51-54. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Kede, Qin Yue, Xu Changle, et al. Research on the transformation and upgrading of regional manufacturing industry under the background of deep globalization of manufacturing industry: Taking the transformation and upgrading of manufacturing industry in Jiaxing, Zhejiang as an example [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2013 (22): 49-53. [Google Scholar]
- Lundvall B, B. Borras. The globalizing learning economy: implication for innovation policy [C]. TESER Programmer Report, DG. Commission of the European Union, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Zhicaiyi. Industrial Integration of Information and Communication Industry [J]. China Industrial Economy, 2001 (2): 24-27. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Zhenhua. New Industrialization Road: Interaction and Integration of Industrialization and Informationization [J]. Shanghai Economic Research, 2002 (12): 5-7 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhiyong, He Jingshi, Gui Shouping, Lu Lifang. Research on logistics industry cluster service innovation——Based on the emergence mechanism of complex system [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2009, 26 (03): 75-77 [Google Scholar]
- March J.G. Exploration and Exploitation in Organizational Learning [J], Organization Science, 1991, 1: 71-87 [Google Scholar]
- Lewin A.Y., Chris P. Long, Timothy N. Carroll. The Co-Evolution of New Organizational Forms [J], Organization Science, 1999, 10 (5): 535-550 [Google Scholar]
- McKelvey B. Avoiding Complexity Catastrophe in Coevolutionary Pockets: Strategies for Rugged Landscapes [J], Organization Science, 1999, 10 (3): 294-321 [Google Scholar]
- Pan Ancheng. Research on the Sustainable Growth of Enterprises Based on the Co-evolution of Organizational Adaptability and Strategic Choice [PhD Thesis], Southeast University, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Peng. Research on the collaborative development of modern logistics service industry and manufacturing industry based on complex system theory [D]. Central South University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Qingjun, Zhou Yunfei, Yan Li. Empirical Research on Cooperative Evolution of Population Ecosystems in Manufacturing and Logistics [J]. Industrial Technology and Economy, 2014 (7): 9-18. [Google Scholar]
- Epstein, J. M. 2007. Generative Social Science: Studies in Agent-Based Computational Modeling. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Klügl, F., & Bazzan, A.L.C. (2012). Agent -Based Modeling and Simulation. AI Magazine, 33 (3), 29. [Google Scholar]
- Vito Albino, Nunzia Carbonara, Ilaria Giannoccaro. Innovation in industrial districts: An agent-based simulation model [J]. Production economics, 2005, 104: 31-45. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wenrong. Systematic analysis of technological innovation mechanism [D]. Jilin University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Hao, Xue Xiao. Experimental research on e-commerce ecosystem evolution based on multi-agent modeling [J]. Computer Engineering, 2016, 42 (07): 27-32+41. [Google Scholar]
- Li Fang, Yang Lihua, Liang Hanyue. Research on the mechanism and path of the coordinated development of cross-border e-commerce and industrial clusters in China [J]. International Trade Issues, 2019 (02): 68-82 [Google Scholar]
- Agent-Based Modeling Toolkits NetLogo, RePast and Swarm. Duncan A. Robertson. Academy of Management Learning & Education, Vol. 4, No. 4 (Dec., 2005), pp. 525-527. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Caiyun, Chen Gang. Declining costs-an explanation of industrial clusters [J]. Accounting Research, 2011 (10): 79-83+99. [Google Scholar]
- Holland John H. Hidden Order: How Adaptation Builds Complexity [J]. Leonardo, 1995, 29 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Ahokangas P, Hyry M, Rasanen P. Small Technology-based Firms in a Fast-growing Regional Cluster [J]. New England Journal of Entrepreneurship, 1999, 2. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.