E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Z. Yuxian, Z. Limin, “Research on Deep Fusion of Smart Economy and Big Data, ” The 1st Smart Economy Forum (2017). China, vol. 1, pp. 40–46, November 2017. [Google Scholar]
- L. Tianchi, M. Chao, G. Yilin, L. Yang, “An Analysis of the Gap of Artificial Intelligence Technology between China and the United States from the Perspective of Competitive Intelligence: A Case Study of American Commodity Control List, ” Journal of Intelligence, vol. 38, pp. 25–33, December 2019. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hongwei, “Several Suggestions for Guangdong to Seize the Opportunities of a New Round of Scientific and Technological Revolution and Strategically Deploy Artificial Intelligence, ” Guangdong Economy, vol. 11, pp. 22–25, November 2017. [Google Scholar]
- O. Yuhui, W. Yingyi, “SWOT Analysis of the Development of Smart Economy in GuangdongHong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, ” The 1st Smart Economy Forum (2017). China, vol. 1, pp. 136–144, November 2017. [Google Scholar]
- CINGA, “Openess and Coordination: the Impetus and Mechanism of China’s AI Economy, ” Chinese Institute of New Generation Artificial Intelligence Strategies, Nankai University, Tianjin, Sci Rep, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- L. Huilin, “Problems and Suggestions Facing the Development of Artificial Intelligence in Guangdong, ” Guangdong Economy, vol. 6, pp. 6–11, June 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ya, “Research on Development Path of Guangdong Robot Industry: Based on the Perspective of Structural Reform of the Supply Front, ” Master dissertation, Guangdong University of Finance & Economics., Guangzhou, China, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Songlan, “Measurement and Comparitive Study on the Gap of AI Technology among China, America, Europe, Japan and South Korea, ” Journal of South China University of Technology (Social Science Edition), vol. 22, pp. 10–22, March 2020. [Google Scholar]
- CINGA, “China’s New Generation AI Technology Industry Regional Competiveness Evaluation Index, ” Chinese Institute of New Generation Artificial Intelligence Strategies, Nankai University, Tianjin, Sci Rep, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mingming, Z. Lei, “Analysis of Talent Resources of Artificial Intelligence Industry in The Guangdong Hong Kong Macao Greater Bay Area, ” Foregin Economic Relations & Trade, vol. 300, pp. 49–51, June 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.