E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Liu xuan. Career change intention and influencing factors of those who fail to return home to start a business. Technical Economics and Management Research, 2019(10): 33-38. [Google Scholar]
- Cope, J. Entrepreneurial Learning from Failure: An Interpretative phenomenological analysis [J]. Journal of Business Venturing, 2010, 6 (2): 1-20. [Google Scholar]
- Mitchell R K, Mitchell J R, Smith J B. Inside Opportunity formation: Enterprise failure, Cognition, and the creation of Opportunities [J]. Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 2008, 2 (3) : 225-242. [Google Scholar]
- Starr J., By grave W.T he Assets and characterized of prior startup experience: An exploratory study of multiple venture entrepreneurs [M] / / Churchill N.C., et al. Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research. Wellesley, MA: Babson College, 1991: 213-227. [Google Scholar]
- Ucbasaran D, Westhead P, Wright M. Habitual entrepreneurs experiencing failure, overconfidence and the motivation to try again // Wiklund J, Dimov D, Katz J A, et al. Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth[M]. London: Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Ucbasaran D, Westhead P, Wright M. The extent and nature of opportunity identification by experienced Entrepreneurs [J]. Journal of Business Venturing, 2009, 24 (2):99-115. [Google Scholar]
- Eggers J P, Song l. Dealing with failure: Serial entrepreneurs and the costs of changing industries between ventures[J]. Academy of Management Journal, 2015, 58(6):1785-1803. [Google Scholar]
- Ucbasaran, D. Westhead, R., Wright, M., Floras, M. The nature of entrepreneurial experience, business failure and comparative economics [J]. Journal of Business Venturing, 2010, 25, 541-555. [Google Scholar]
- Cardon M S, Stevens C, E, Potter D r. Misfortunes or mistakes?Cultural sense making of entrepreneurial failure[J]. Journal of Business Venturing, 2011, 26(1):79-92. [Google Scholar]
- Edwards J R, Lambert L S. Methods for integrating moderation and mediation: A general analytical frame work using moderated path analysis[J]. Psychological Methods, 2007, 12(1) : 1-22. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ayala J C, Manzano G. The resilience of the entrepreneur. Influence on the success of the business. A longitudinal analysis[J]. Journal of Economic Psychology, 2014, 42: 126-135. [Google Scholar]
- Bandura A. On deconstructing commentaries regarding alternative theories of self regulation[J]. Journal of Management, 2015, 41(4): 1025-1044. [Google Scholar]
- Bullough A, Renko M. Entrepreneurial resilience during challenging times[J]. Business Horizons, 2013, 56(3): 343-350. [Google Scholar]
- Bullough A, Renko M, Myatt T. Danger zone entrepreneurs: The importance of resilience and self-efficacy for entrepreneurial intentions[J]. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 2014, 38(3): 473-499. [Google Scholar]
- Contreras F, De Dreu I, Espinosa J C. Examining the relationship between psychological capital and entrepreneurial intention: An exploratory study[J]. Asian Social Science, 2017, 13(3): 80-88. [Google Scholar]
- Cope J. Entrepreneurial learning from failure: An interpretative phenomenological analysis[J]. Journal of Business Venturing, 2011, 26(6): 604-623. [Google Scholar]
- Corner P D, Singh S, Pavlovich K. Entrepreneurial resilience and venture failure[J]. International Small Business Journal, 2017, 35(6): 687-708. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Mingzhong, Chen Ming. Personality Traits, Entrepreneurial Learning and Entrepreneurial Performance of Farmers [J]. China Rural Economy, 2014(10):62-75. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiu’e, Xu Xujiao, Entrepreneurial Learning, Entrepreneurial Alertedness and Farmers’ Entrepreneurial Opportunity Identification -an Intermediary Effect Model and its enlightenment. [J]. Commercial research, 2017, 11:178-186. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Li, Tang Shuqin, Ma Yanli, Gao Xiang. (in Chinese) Research on the Relationship between entrepreneurial learning, entrepreneurial ability and new Enterprise performance. [J]. Scientific research, 2014, 32 (8): 1189-1197. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.