E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Chung B D, Kim S I, Lee J S. Dynamic supply chain design and operations plan for connected smart factories with additive manufacturing [J]. Applied sciences, 2018, 8 (4) : 583-598. [Google Scholar]
- Karimi B, Bashiri M. Designing a multicommodity multimodal splittable supply chain network by logistic hubs for intelligent manufacturing [J]. Procedia manufacturing, 2018, 17, 1058 1064. [Google Scholar]
- Oh Jeong B. Tactical supply planning in smart manufacturing supply chain [J]. Robotics and computer-integrated manufacturing, 2019, 55: 217-233. [Google Scholar]
- Li S H, Sun Q B, Wu W L. Benefit distribution method of coastal port intelligent logistics supply chain under cloud computing [J]. Journal of coastal research, 2019, 93: 1041 1046. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y S, Xu X J. Intelligent supply chain information system based on internet of things technology under asymmetric information [J]. Symmetry, 2019, 11 (5) : 656. [Google Scholar]
- Ghadimi P, Wang C, Lim M K, et al. Intelligent sustainable supplier selection using multi agent technology: theory and application for industry 4.0 supply chains [J]. Computers & industrial engineering, 2019, 127: 588-600. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Jin. Grasping the essential characteristics of supply chain innovation [N]. Modern logistics news, March 8, 2017 (A6) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zhenqiang, Zhang Litao, Hu Zibo. Construction and operation mode of agricultural products intelligent supply chain in the new technology era [J]. Commercial economy research, 2019 (11): 132-135. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.