E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Leroy. “Smart Growth for Cities: It’s a Union Thing”, Working USA, Vol. 6, 2002, PP. 56-76. [Google Scholar]
- Geller, “Smart Growth: a Prescription for Livable Cities”, American Journal of Public Health, Vol. 93, 2003, PP. 1410-1415. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shapiro, “Smart Cities: Quality of Life, Productivity and the Growth Effects of Human Capital”, the Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 88, 2006, PP. 324-335. [Google Scholar]
- Eger, “Smart Growth, Smart Cities and the Crisis at the Pump A Worldwide Phenomenon”, I-Ways Journal of E Government Policy and Regulation, Vol. 32, 2009, PP. 47-53. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Yang, Li Baohuai. Analysis of problems and solutions in smart cities and their construction[J]. Smart Buildings and Smart Cities 2020, (10): 20-21. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Longbin. Research on the Industrial Correlation Effect of Shanghai’s Modern Service Industry[J]. Shanghai Economic Research, 2010(5) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Hequan. The Internet of Things is a concentrated embodiment of smart cities [J]. Innovation and Technology, 2010 (5) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xibo, Yang Zaigao. The concept of smart cities and future urban development[J]. Urban Development Research 2010(11):56-60. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yongmin, Du Zhongchao. The current situation and thinking of my country’s smart city construction[J]. China Information Circle, 2011(02):28-32. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lanjuan, Xu Xin. A CGE simulation analysis of the impact of smart city construction fiscal expenditure on economic transformation: Taking Shanghai as an example [J]. Shanghai Economic Research, 2014, (01): 104-110. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Weidong, Ding Hai, Shi Daqian. The impact of smart city construction on total factor productivity: based on quasi-natural experiments[J]. Technoeconomics, 2018, (03): 107-114. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guangbin, Zhang Lei. Theoretical research and practical thinking of smart cities at home and abroad [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2013, (19): 153-160. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.