E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Yu Zhen, Zhao Kezheng, Yu Dunyao. The necessity of interregional interconnected power system in viewing of developing East China power system [J]. Power System Technology, 1995. 19(8):24-28. 33. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jianping, Miao Qijian. Status quo of crossregional electricity acceptance of East China Power Grid [J]. East China Electric Power, 2007, 35(5): 106-108. [Google Scholar]
- Li Mingjie. Characteristic Analysis and Operational Control of Large-Scale Hybrid UHV AC/DC Power Grids [J]. Power grid technology, 2016, No.389 (04):10-16. [Google Scholar]
- A lex androv G N. Economical Comparison of AC and DC Transmission Lines [J]. High Volt age Engineering, 2008, 34(11):2259-2261. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhaowei, Zhai Haibao, Liu Fusui, et al. Evaluation of DC integration capability of East China receiving-end power grid [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2016, 40(16):147-152. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Huanhuan, Cai Zexiang, Zhu Lin, et al. Reactive power dynamic characteristics of DC system and its influence on transient voltage stability of receiving power grid [J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2017(10):86-92. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Minchuan, Cai Guanglin, Zhang Yongjun. Transient Voltage Stability Analysis of Received End Grid for AC/DC Hybrid System [J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2009 (10): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Weifang, Tang Yong, Guo Xiaojiang. Analysis of influence factors of short circuit ratio of multifeed AC/DC system [J]. Power Network Technology, 2011, 35 (008): 64-68. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Bo, Yin Ting, Huang Yichao, et al. Reactive power issues of Shanghai Power Grid under the background of AC-DC electric power from external regions [J]. Power System and Clean Energy, 2015, 31 (4):66-71. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Weiyuan, Zhao Nan, Zhang Jiannan, et al. The influence of external electricity on the proportion of high power consumption is caused by the auxiliary services of end-grid [J]. China Electric Power, 2018 (11): 67-73. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.