E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Ren, M. L., Yang, B., Li, J., (2019). Greenhouse gas impacts of electric vehicles considering energy mix and climate factors. Journal of Environmental Science, 39(7),2434-2441. [Google Scholar]
- Ke, W. W., Zhang, S. J., He, X. Y., (2017). Well-to-wheels energy consumption and emissions of electric vehicles: Mid-term implications from real-world features and air pollution control progress. Applied Energy, 188, 367-377. [Google Scholar]
- Sheth, J. N., Newman, B. I., Gross, B. L., (1991). Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values. Journal of business research, 22, 159-170. [Google Scholar]
- Zeithaml, V., (1988). Consumer perceptions of price, quality and value: a means-end model and synthesis of evidence. Journal of Marketing, 52, 2-22. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H. W., Shi, H., (2018). Analysis of vehicle carbon Emission in Chinese Context. In: Annual report on new energy vehicle industry in china 2018. Chaina Social Sciences Press., Beijing. pp. 403-414. [Google Scholar]
- Takahashi, D., Nakata, K., Yoshihara, Y., (2015). Combustion development to achieve engine thermal efficiency of 40% for hybrid vehicles. SAE Technical Paper2015-01-1254. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J., (2016). Research on high efficiency Electric Vehicle on-board Charger. Master, Yangzhou University, JiangSu China. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.