E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Yuan Liang. Key technique of safe mining in low permeability and methane-rich seam group[J].Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering,2008(07):1370-1379. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Liang,Lin Baiquan,Yang Wei. Research progress and devclopment direction of gas control with mine hydraulic techonology in China coal mine[J]. .Coal Science and Technology ,2015,43 (01):45-49. [Google Scholar]
- Shu Sheng,Li Qiulin.Application of deep hole loose blasting technology in driving face of difficult mining seam[J].Mining Safety & Environment Protection, 2010,37(05):65-67+70. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jingde,Yang Fang,Lai fangfang.ect.Present situation and development of permeability improvement technology for enhanced gas drainage in our coal mines[J].Mining Safety & Environment Protection,201441(04):100-103. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yongjiang,Meng Xianzheng Ji Fei.Study and application of antrireflection technology for ultra-high pressure hydraulic slitting of long bedding borehole[J].Mining Safety & Environment Protection,2018,45 (05):1-5+11. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhiwei,Zhao Jinming,Zhang Yangqiang,ect.Investigation and application on the effect of pressure relived and permeability enhanced of ultra-hing pressure hydraulic slotting in lvtang coal mine[J].Mining Safety & Environment Protection,2019,46 (01):43-46. [Google Scholar]
- Tong Bi,Wang Li.Study and application of hydraulic slotting construction technology for downward through hole[J].Coal Science and Technology,2017,45(8):177-180,188. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jiaokun.Application of hydraulic kerf technology in shimen uncovering coal[J].Coal Mining,2017,22(2)：93-95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.