E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Dong Xiaohong, Mu Yunfei, Jia Hongjie, et al. Planning of Fast EV Charging Stations on a Round Freeway[J]. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 2016,7(4):1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiwen. International development trend of electric vehicle charging standard[J]. Power Demand Side Management, 2013, 15(5): 60-62. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qianqian, Li Haidong, Wang Yiqun. Analysis and research on the key indicators of electric vehicle’s conduction charge coupler at home and abroad[J]. Standard Science, 2013(12): 80-83. [Google Scholar]
- Zhen Zijian, Meng Xiangfeng. State of the art and research of the charging coupler standards in China and abroad[J]. Chinese Journal of Automotive Engineering, 2012, 2(1): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hexin, Du Hongliang, Wang Yanbo, et al. Analysis of the difference between the national standard and IEC standard of electric vehicle charging interface[J]. China Standardization, 2018(10): 13-14. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao H, Guo S. Selecting Green Supplier of Thermal Power Equipment by Using a Hybrid MCDM Method for Sustainability[J]. Sustainability. 2014, 6:217-35. [Google Scholar]
- Zadeh LA. FUZZY SETS[J]. Information and Control. 1965, 8:338-53. [Google Scholar]
- Guo S, Zhao H. Optimal site selection of electric vehicle charging station by using fuzzy TOPSIS based on sustainability perspective[J]. Applied Energy, 158: 390-402. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.