E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- N. Dalal and B. Triggs, “Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection,”[C],2005 IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR’05), San Diego, CA, USA, 2005, pp. 886-893 vol. 1. [Google Scholar]
- Performance evaluation of texture measures with classification based on Kullback discrimination of distributions [C]. Ojala, T.; Pietikainen, M.; Harwood, D. Source: Proceedings of the 12th IAPR International Conference on Pattern Recognition (Cat. No.94CH3440-5), p 582-5 vol.l, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- M. Pietikainen, S. Nieminen, E. Marszalec and T. Ojala, “Accurate color discrimination with classification based on feature distributions,” [C], Proceedings of 13th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Vienna. Austria, 1996, pp. 833-838 vol.3. [Google Scholar]
- O. Penttinen, T. Pyssysalo and L. Ojala, “Performance analysis of adaptive video on demand using stochastic Petri nets,” [C]. Proceedings of the Thirtieth Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Wailea, HI, USA, 1997, pp. 119-124 vol.5. [Google Scholar]
- T. Ojala and M. Pietikainen, “Nonparametric multichannel texture description with simple spatial operators, “[C]. Proceedings. Fourteenth International Conference on Pattern Recognition (Cat. No.98EXl70), Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 1998, pp. 1052-1056 vol.2. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.