E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Xu X, Cui Z. (2020) Investigation of a fractional derivative creep model of clay and its numerical implementation. Computers and Geotechnics, 119(5):156-182. [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Yang Y. (2018). Creep behaviour of unsaturated reticulate red clay under matric suction. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 22 (2):582-587. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Q, Yin Z, Hicher P. (2016). Nonlinearity of onedimensional creep characteristics of soft clays. Acta Geotechnica, 11 (4):887-900. [Google Scholar]
- Lnsivaara T. (2020) Determination of Creep Properties of Clays from VRS Odometer Tests. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 38 (3):1857-1871. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Y,Yin Z,Zhou W. (2019) A single-objective EPR based model for creep index of soft clays considering L2 regularization. Engineering Geology, 248(8):242-255. [Google Scholar]
- Yun Z, Xue Y, Wu J. (2011) Experimental study on creep deformation of saturated cohesive soil. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical mechanics, 3:672-683. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Y. (2012). On groundwater overdraft and land subsidence. Chinese Journal of Groundwater, 34 (6):1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Gong S,Ye W, Chen H. (2008). Ground subsidence evaluation theory and method for deep foundation pit engineering in Shanghai. Chinese Journal of geological hazards and prevention. 2008, 19 (4): 55-60. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan J. (2003). Geotechnical Test and Principle. Tongji University Press, Shanghai. [Google Scholar]
- Mcdowell G. (2003). Micromechanics of creep granular materials. Geotechnics, 53(10):915-916. [Google Scholar]
- Lade P, Liu C. (1998). Experimental study of drained creep behaviour of sand. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 124(8):912-920. [Google Scholar]
- He M. (1989). Clay minerals, microstructure and land subsidence of shallow soil in Shanghai urban area. Shanghai geology, 15(4):31-40. [Google Scholar]
- Jerry A, Yamamuro, P. (1996). One dimensional compression of sand at high pressure. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 122(2):147-154. [Google Scholar]
- Shi X, Xue Y, Wu J. (2006). Study on compression deformation characteristics of aquifer system in Changzhou area. Chinese Journal of Hydrogeology and engineering geology, 33 (3): 1-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.