E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- National standards of the People’s Republic of China. (2009) Code for investigation of geotechnical engineering. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Gao D.Z. (2010) Geotechnical engineering investigation and design. China Communications Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Wang S.M. (2014) Application of CPTU in electric power engineering investigation. Site. Investig. Sci. Technol S1: 97–101. [Google Scholar]
- Liu S.Y., Cai G.J., Zou H.F. (2013) Practical soil classification methods in China based on piezocone penetration tests. Chinese. J. Geotech. ENG 35:1765–1776. [Google Scholar]
- Meng G.T., Zhang D.B., Liu C.Y.,et al. (2001) A contrastive study on the consolidation coefficient of soil obtained by piezocone penetration test and lab consolidation test. Hydrogeol. Eng. Geol 01:18–20. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J.P., Xu Y.S., Ma L., Shen S.L. (2013) An approach to evaluate hydraulic conductivity of soil based on CPTU Test. Mar. Georesour. Geotec 31:242–253. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J.P., Shen S.L. (2013) Determination of permeability coefficient of soil based on CPTU.Geotech. Mech 34:3335–3339. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.