E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Han, J., Wang, L.H., Ma, L., Yang, C. (2015) Effect of cement and lime content on shear strength of improved expansive soil. J. Yellow River., 37 (04):137-139+144 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Y.K., Miao, S.Y., Li, X., Wang, H., Cao, Y.P., Hu, X.T. (2020) Laboratory test on expansive soil improved by steel slag powder and cement under freeze-thaw cycle. J. Journal of engineering geology., 1-12 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Ruan, B., Zheng, S.L., Zhang, X.J., Ding, H., Nie, R.S., Ruan, C.X. (2020) Experimental study on unconfined compressive strength of cement modified aeolian sand under low temperature curing condition. J. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering., 1-9 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.L., Zhang, J.M., Mi, M., Zhou, Z., Luo, Y., Yuan, C. (2019) Experimental study on expansive soil reinforced by epoxy resin cement composite. J. Yellow River., 50 (10):209-215(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.W., Wang, X.J., Li, B.B., Han, Y., Bian, H.L. (2020) Experimental study on consolidation of silt with EICP lignin. J. Journal of civil and environmental engineering., 1-2 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.W., Kang, F.X., Bian, H.L., Yu, H. (2020) Experimental study on unconfined compressive strength of silt improved by lignin under freeze-thaw cycles. J. Geotechnical Mechanics., 2020(S2): 1-6 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Z.Z., Wang, Q., Zhong, X.M., Liu, F.Q., Liang, S.Y., Gao, Z.N. (2020) Water holding capacity and water stability of loess improved by lignin. J. Journal of rock mechanics and Engineering., 1-11 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Yang, J., Xu, W., Zhang, G.D., Tang, Y.W., Chen, H.P. (2014) Improvement effect of different materials on expansive property of Yichang weak expansive soil. J. Journal of Xinyang Normal University(NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION)., 27(01): 149-152 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- SL 237-1999. (1999) Code for geotechnical test. China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Press BeiJing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.