E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Lu. L. M. (2020) Analysis of the current situation and development trend of new energy power generation technology. J. Engineering construction and design, 22: 110-111. [Google Scholar]
- Le. W. (2020) Exploration on current situation and future development direction of wind power generation in China under the background of new energy. J. Green and environment-friendly building materials, 11: 165-166. [Google Scholar]
- Song. P. F, Tong. S. W, Duan. S. Y. (2019) Analysis on the influence of new energy generation on power quality of power grid. J. Communication power technology, 12: 139-140. [Google Scholar]
- Du. M, Ye T, (2019) Influence of new energy grid connection on power quality of power system. J. In the world of digital communications, 07: 144+185. [Google Scholar]
- An. X. Y, Zhang L. W, Fan. X. Y, et. al, (2018) Influence of new energy grid connection on power quality of power system. J. Modern industrial economy and information technology, 06: 49-50+53. [Google Scholar]
- Yang. B, (2016) The enlightenment of The Development and application of Foreign new energy power generation Technology to China. J. Horizon of science and technology, 08: 24-25. 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.