E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Huang, Z., Zhang, H., Zhang, C.L., Fu, H.L., Ou, Z.Y. (2020) Comprehensive risk assessment model and its application in early stage construction for immersed tunnel. Catastrophe Science, 35(2): 55-61. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J., Liao B. (2019) Risk analysis and control for immersed tunnel construction. Railway Construction, 59(2): 98-101 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z.G., Li J.F. (2019) Application and demonstration of Health-Safety-Environment risk management to underwater tunnel of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Link. Tunnel Construction (Chinese and English). 39(2): 189-196. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, W., Yuan, Y. (2020) Effects of cracking parameters on immersed tunnel during precasting. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 33(2): 114-124. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Y., Zhu, H.H., Liu, S.Y., Liu, X.Z. (2016) Risk assessment for construction of large-span and shallow buried highway tunnels based on fuzzy theory. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 12(6): 1616-1622. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Link Project Authority (2013) Tunnel Engineering Construction and Quality Acceptance Standards for the Main Works of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Link Project. [Google Scholar]
- China Communications Highway Planning and Design Institute Co., Ltd. (2011) Construction Drawing Design of Island Tunnel Project of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Link Project. [Google Scholar]
- Shang, Q.K., Fu, X.P., Zhu, L., Hou, Y.F. (2018) Construction Risk Management System of the Immersed Tunnel of Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Link Project. Highway. 63(8): 31-36. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, D.M., Bai, Y.J., Bai, X., Wang, Z., Zhao X.P. (2018) Evaluation and prediction of the geological hazards in the deep-buried long tunnel project through fuzzy-hierarchical analysis. Journal of Safety and Environment, 18(1): 50-55. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, L., He, B., Yang, X. (2018) Desilting technology of offshore immersed tube tunnel at final joint, China Harbor Construction, 38(7): 16-20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.