E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Dai Jinhui, Ge Zhaoming. The concept of inorganic non-metallic materials [M]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Hui, Dang Xianmin, et al. Determination of titanium dioxide in wheat flour by microwave digestion-ultraviolet spectrophotometry[J]. Cereals and Food Industries, 2015, 22(6): 88-90. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Haiying, Guo Xindong, Ye Jiarong, et al. Determination of titanium in food by microwave digestion-inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry[J]. Food Science, 2008, 29(3): 409-412. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Baolian, Zhang Xiaoyan, Li Bo. Determination of trace titanium in alloy steel, copper alloy and aluminum alloy by graphite furnace atomic absorption method[J]. Rare Metal Materials and Engineering. 2003, 32(01): 76-79. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Mohui, Lang Chunyan. Analysis of complex matter[M]. Chengdu: University of Electronic Science and Technology Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Compilation Group of Rock and Mineral Analysis. Rock and Mineral Analysis (Volume 1) [M]. Beijing: Geological Publishing House, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhiwei, Tai Zi’an, Ren Wenyan, Gao Zhijun, Li Yanhua. Determination of rare rare earth elements in black shale by microwave digestion inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry[J]. Rock and Mineral Testing, 2010, 29(3): 259-262. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fucheng, Pei Wen. Microwave Digestion-Dual Channel Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometry Simultaneous Determination of Mercury and Arsenic in Blood[J]. Chinese Journal of Industrial Medicine, 2008, 21(3): 196-198. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Li, Si Han. Simultaneous determination of heavy metal elements and rare earth elements in soil by microwave digestion of samples-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry[J]. Guide to Environmental Science. 2016, 35(02): 88-91. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yan, Nie Jihua, Zheng Shuanglai. Microwave digestion of diluted nitric acid assisted analysis of 5 elements in soil[J]. Chinese Journal of Health Inspection. 2016, 26(11): 1548-1551. [Google Scholar]
- Baogui Rong, Zhao Yuying, Zheng Qingfu, Song Juanjuan, Zhou Hong. Simultaneous determination of 13 elements in tartary buckwheat leaves by microwave digestion-inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry[J]. Chinese Inorganic Analytical Chemistry. 2015, 5(04): 88-90. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Y B, Xu H P, Liu H T, et al. Application of artificial neural networks in multifactor optimization of an on-line microwave FIA system for catalytic kinetic determination of Ruthenium (III) [J]. Talanta, 2001, 54(4): 603— 609. [Google Scholar]
- Djingova R, Heidenreich H, Kovacheva P, et al. On the determination of platinum group elements in environmental materials by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry and microwave digestion[J]. Anal. Chim. Acta, 2003, 489(2): 245-251. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 176-2017 Cement chemical analysis method [S] [Google Scholar]
- Wuhan University. Analytical Chemistry [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.