E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wang Yi, Liang Hongkun, Shao Zhitao, et al. Decoding the geological environmental problems of mines with pictures and texts. China Mining Industry, 2020, 29(S2): 98–101. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Lide, Zhao Jiancang. Discussion on the economics of the development and utilization of an iron mine in Gansu. Jiugang Science and Technology, 2019(02):40–43. [Google Scholar]
- [Luo Shixing, Zhou Wei. Analysis of the temporal and spatial differentiation of my country’s mining land and its influencing factors. Science and Technology Management of Land and Resources, 2020, 37(05): 59–69. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Haiyan. Geological environmental problems of open-pit mining and restoration measures. Housing and Real Estate, 2020(30): 251–252. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yanjiao, Li Yuanyuan. Discussion on the current situation and development of radiation environment monitoring in my country. Environmental Science Guide, 2018, 37(S1): 172–174. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Libin, Zhong Zhijing, Zhou Bank, et al. Research on radiation monitoring process management system. Information and Computer (Theoretical Edition), 2017(23): 136–137. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Li, Wang Jin, Liu Juan, et al. Preliminary study on simulated leaching experiment of uranium, thorium and some metals in uranium tailings. Environmental Chemistry, 2013, 32(04): 678–685. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Bin. The impact of uranium, thorium and heavy metals in the uranium waste rock pile on the surrounding soil environmental quality. World Nonferrous Metals, 2017(21):283–286. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.