E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- The State Council. Opinions of the State Council on Implementing the Healthy China Action [Z]. 2019-07-15. [Google Scholar]
- Shang, H.Y. An Empirical Study on the Regional Differences of China’s Medical and Health Industry Development [J]. Journal of Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, 2006 (6): 71–75. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, X.P, Fang, Q.Y., egional differences in China’s financial support for medical and health care——Based on the perspective of Theil index expenditure [J]. Financial Research, 2008 (4): 42–45. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Q.C. Regional differences and structural optimization of Chinese health technicians[J]. Decision Consulting, 2019 (1): 92–96. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, E.H, Li, G.H, etc. A review of research on regional differentiation of medical and health resource allocation [J]. China Health Resources, 2016 (9): 390–393. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, J.X. Public health expenditure, health capital and economic growth——based on the empirical analysis of western my country [D]. Beijing: Central University of Finance and Economics, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, C.Y. Challenges and decision-making in the allocation of public service resources in the process of urbanization [J]. Gansu Social Sciences, 2014 (4): 9–13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.