E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Bentler, P., R. Bagozzi, et al. (2008) SEM using correlation or covariance matrices. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 10(2):203–252. [Google Scholar]
- Chatterjee, S., M. H. Lubatkin, et al. (2016) Cultural differences and shareholder value in related mergers: Linking equity and human capital. Strategic Management Journal, 13(5): 319–334 [Google Scholar]
- Chircu, A. M. and R. J. Kauffman. (2016) Limits to value in electronic commerce-related IT investments. Journal of Management Information Systems, 17(2):37–63. [Google Scholar]
- Jarvenpaa, S. L. and P. A. Todd Consumer reactions to electronic shopping on the World Wide Web [J]. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 1(2):29–54. [Google Scholar]
- Pateli, A. G. and G. M. Giaglis. A research framework for analysing eBusiness models. European Journal of Information Systems, 13(4):101–134. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.