E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Ren Lai, Di Leiyun. Building environment space greening project [M]. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design and Research Institute, Tongji University, Shanghai Construction Engineering Group, etc. Comprehensive utilization and development technology of underground space in the Expo Park [R]. Shanghai: Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design and Research Institute, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ruwen. Research on Greening Technology of Underground Space in Expo [R]. Shanghai: Shanghai Garden Group Co., Ltd., 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Daming. Creation of landscaping environment in underground building space[J]. Underground Space, 2001, 21(1): 33–37 [Google Scholar]
- Li Tingting. Greening of underground space on the Expo Axis [J]. Garden, 2009, 12: 28.31 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zongqun, Liming. Green residential greening environment technology [M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Li Tingting. Greening construction technology for underground space of Expo Axis [J]. Shanghai Construction Technology, 2008, 4:28–31 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ruwen, Gao Xiang, Xia Wei. Research on Greening Technology of Underground Space in Expo Park [C]. 2008 (Tenth) China Association for Science and Technology Annual Meeting, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhilong. Talking about the foresight and operability of urban underground space planning [J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering. 2006, 2(7): 1116～120 [Google Scholar]
- Dong Deming, Bao Guozhang. Basic theoretical issues of urban ecosystem and eco-city[J], Urban Development Research. 2001, 8(added): 32–35 [Google Scholar]
- Kaliampakos, D, Benardos, A, Mavrikos, A,et. al. The Underground Atlas Project[J]. Tunnelling & Underground Space Technology Incorporating Trenchless Technology Research: S0886779815000541. [Google Scholar]
- Ilkka Vähäaho. An introduction to the development for urban underground space in Helsinki[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2015, 55:324–328. [Google Scholar]
- Nelson, Priscilla P. A framework for the future of urban underground engineering[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2016, 55:32–39. [Google Scholar]
- Makana L O, Jefferson I, Hunt D V L, et al. Assessment of the future resilience of sustainable urban sub-surface environments[J]. 2016, 55: 21–31. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Y K, Peng F L. Lessons learnt from Urban Underground Space use in Shanghai—From Lujiazui Business District to Hongqiao Central Business District[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, 2016, 55:308–319. [Google Scholar]
- Barraud S, Azzout Y, Cres F N, et al. Selection aid of alternative techniques in urban storm drainage — Proposition of an expert system[J]. Water Science & Technology, 1999, 39(4):241–248. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.