E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Xing, H. Liu, Y,H.Cai, M. (2011) Method for predicting pollution emission from ceramic kilns. Environmental Science &Technology, 34:184–188. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, P. Tang, Z, J. Tang, Z,X. et al. (2014) Emission characteristics and its treatment technology status of the pollutants from ceramic furnace flue gas. Environmental Science & Technology,37: 68–72. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y. Chen, X, Z. Wang, M, H. (2010) Waste gas pollution of ceramic industry and its control. China Ceramics, 46:59–61. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, W,Q. Lin, Y, X. Chen, C,L. (2004) Discussion of industrial furnace waste gas treatment. Energy and Environment, 3:57–59. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, H,X. Zeng, L,K. Wang, H.et al. (2003) SOX emissions in firing ceramics and reduction in SOX emissions. China Ceramics,39:40–42. [Google Scholar]
- Moos R. (2005) A brief overview on automotive exhaust gas sensors based on electro-ceramics. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 2:401–413. [Google Scholar]
- Ye, C. Xia, Q. (1999). Pollution and control of SO2 in ceramic production. Ceramics Engineering,.33:42–43. [Google Scholar]
- China environmental protection standard. (2020) HJ 1096: 2020Technical guidelines of accounting method for pollution source intensity ceramics products manufacturing. http://www.mee.gov.cn/ywgz/fgbz/bz/bzwb/wrfzjszc/202002/W020200213577582814426.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, L,B. Su, Q. Yang, K et al. (2018) Comparison of desulphurization technology in ceramic industry, China Building Materials Science & Technology, 4:58–59. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, F. Liu, S,M. Zheng, Y, C. et al. (2010) Technology of Na-Ca double base process of flue gas desulfurizing,Guangdong Chemical Industry, 37:159–160. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Q, L. Xu, T, M. Hui, S, E. (2006) Development and application of china’s own wet flue gas desulfurization technique. Journal of Power Engineering,26:262–266. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X,W. (2009)Talking about limestone-gypsum flue gas desulfurization technology. China Science and Technology Information, 21:148–149. [Google Scholar]
- Ge J, L Zhang P,F. Zhou, D,Z. et al (2005) Research on mechanism of several semi-dry desulphurization processes. Environmental Engineering 23:49–52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.