E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- YEATES, J., (1985) The response of buried pipelines to ground movements caused by tunnelling in soil. Ground Movements and Structures. Cardiff 1984. Ground Movements and Structures. [Google Scholar]
- Mair, RJ., Gunn MJ., and O’reilly, M.P., (1982) Ground movement around shallow tunnels in soft clay. Tunnels & Tunnelling. [Google Scholar]
- Peck R B., (1969) Deep excavations and tunneling in soft ground Standing Peck. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference of Soil Mechanics and Foundation. State of the Art Volume. [Google Scholar]
- O’reilly M P., New B M., (1982) Settlements above tunnels in the United Kingdom—their magnitude and prediction. Institution of Mining and Metallurgy. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang B., Ma XM., Ren XF., Sun JX., (2014) Study on temporal and spatial distribution model of ground settlement caused by underground excavation of subway. Railway Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Q., (2011) Analysis of soil displacement caused by tunnel excavation and its influence on adjacent pile foundation. Tongji University. [Google Scholar]
- Li Z., (2014) Study on surface settlement of Kunming Metro Line 3 tunnel construction. Jilin University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.