E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- ISO. Acoustics-Soundscape-Part 1: Definition and Conceptual Framework[S]. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Yiying, Shao Yuhan. The role of soundscape methods in landscape design [J]. Landscape Architecture, 2020, 8(01): 72–83. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Lixian. Research on the design of soundscape sketches in urban public open space [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yingying. Evaluation and Construction of Urban Park Soundscape [D]. Shandong Agricultural University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Xiaomei. The formation and evolution of soundscape thoughts for classical Chinese gardens [J]. Chinese Garden, 2009, 25(07): 32–38. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Min. Sound·Music·Scenery - A study of soundscape aesthetics of Zhuangzi based on the concept of “Sound of Nature” [J]. Huazhong Architecture, 2020, 38(06): 131–134. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jiang, Yu Shanshan, Wang Yajun, Zhang Jinqing. Research on the interaction between urban park landscape and soundscape experience [J]. Chinese Garden, 2017, 33(12): 86–90. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Tianji, Zhu Xun, Ye Hechen. Research on the difference of soundscape evaluation of different birdsongs in urban parks [J]. Urban Architecture, 2018(23): 32–35. [Google Scholar]
- LIU J, Kang J, Behm H, et al. Effects of landscape on soundscape perception: soundwalks in city parks[J]. Landscape and Urban Planning, 2014, 123: 30–40. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jiang, Yang Ling. A review of soundscape research of urban open space [J]. Architecture and Culture, 2019(12): 156–158. [Google Scholar]
- Weng Mei. Auditory landscape design [J]. Chinese Garden, 2007(12): 46–51. [Google Scholar]
- Edited by Alan Cooper and Robert Reimann; translated by Zhan Jianfeng et al. Software concept revolution - the essence of interactive design [M]. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2005 (6): 2–10. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Gang. Definition of interactive architecture [J]. Architecture and Culture, 2012(08): 62–63. [Google Scholar]
- Hunter M D, Eickhoff S B, Pheasant R J, et al. The state of tranquility: Subjective perception is shaped by contextual modulation of auditory connectivity[J]. NeuroImage, 2010, 53: 611–618. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.