E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Xu Xiwu. Five year retrospective analysis on the output and quality of China’s building and sanitary ceramics industry [J]. China ceramic industry, 2015,22 (01): 22–26 [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Jie, Yu Haiyong, Yan Weiguo, Zhang He. Carbon footprint of building and sanitary ceramics based on life cycle theory [J]. Silicate bulletin, 2014,33 (01): 54–58 + 62 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Rongjie, Du Xiafang. Development status and future development trend of building and sanitary ceramics industry in China [J]. Ceramics, 2013 (06): 9–12 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Zhanying, Zhang Weixing, Liu Xiaoyun. Technical status and development trend of building and sanitary ceramics industry in China [J]. Ceramics, 2011 (12): 40–43 [Google Scholar]
- Li zewen. Development status and Prospect of domestic ceramic industry [J]. Foshan ceramics, 2011,21 (09): 6–11 [Google Scholar]
- Nie Baomin. Development and direction of China’s sanitary ceramics industry [J]. Ceramics, 2011 (04): 21–24 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jiyuan, Ma Yushu. Comprehensive experimental design of ceramic grouting molding [J]. Science and technology innovation guide, 2013 (09): 247 + 249 [Google Scholar]
- Deng Zhuming, Gou Li, ran Junguo. Rheological properties of Yb: YAG laser ceramic slurry prepared by grouting [J]. Silicate bulletin, 2013,32 (02): 221–224 + 230 [Google Scholar]
- Li Jia. Study on the performance of plaster mold for sanitary ceramics by grouting [D]. South China University of technology, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xie, Chen Zhenhua, Li Fuying. Preparation of alumina ceramic elbow by grouting method [J]. China ceramics, 2011,47 (08): 50–53 [Google Scholar]
- Deng Shichao. Research on digital design and manufacturing technology of toilet products [D]. Hunan University, 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.