E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Anderson, R. (2003). “Stress at work: the current perspective.” The journal of the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health 123(2): 81–87. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Aziz, M. (2012). “Occupational role stress: a study of Indian business process outsourcing employees.” Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences 3(9): 103–109. [Google Scholar]
- Bashir, U. and M. Ismail Ramay (2010). “Impact of stress on employees job performance: A study on banking sector of Pakistan.” Bashir, U., & Ramay, MI (2010). Impact Of Stress On Employees Job Performance A Study On Banking Sector Of Pakistan. International Journal of Marketing Studies 2(1): 122–126. [Google Scholar]
- Becker, B. and B. Gerhart (1996). “The impact of human resource management on organizational performance: Progress and prospects.” Academy of management journal 39(4): 779–801. [Google Scholar]
- Danna, K. and R. W. Griffin (1999). “Health and wellbeing in the workplace: A review and synthesis of the literature.” Journal of management 25(3): 357–384. [Google Scholar]
- Edwards, D. and P. Burnard (2003). “A systematic review of stress and stress management interventions for mental health nurses.” Journal of advanced nursing 42(2): 169–200. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Isa, A., Ahmed., (2015). “Conflicts in Organizations: Causes and Consequences “ Journal of Educational Policy and Entrepreneurial Research 2 (11): 54–59 [Google Scholar]
- Munir, S. (2019). Impact of supportive work Environment on Employee Retention: Moderation Effect of Perceived Organizational Politics, Department of Management Science, COMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore campus. [Google Scholar]
- Omisore, B., Oladosu, (2014). “Organizational Conflicts: Causes, Effects and Remedies.” International Journal of Academic Research in Economics and Management Sciences 3(6): 118–137. [Google Scholar]
- Palomino, M. and F. Frezatti (2016). “Role conflict, role ambiguity and job satisfaction: Perceptions of the Brazilian controllers.” R.Adm., São Paulo 51(2): 165–181. [Google Scholar]
- Prager, R. Y. (2016). “The Effects of Goal Orientation and Learning Strategies on Managerial Job Performance.” [Google Scholar]
- Stebbins, L. F. (2001). Work and family in America: A reference handbook, ABC-CLIO. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.