E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Alzamendi, Gabriel A., and Gastón Schlotthauer. “Modeling and Joint Estimation of Glottal Source and Vocal Tract Filter by State-Space Methods.” Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, vol. 37, April 2017, pp. 5–15. [Google Scholar]
- Galindo, G. E., Peterson, S. D., Erath, B. D., Castro, C., Hillman, R. E., & Zañartu, M. “Modeling the Pathophysiology of Phonotraumatic Vocal Hyperfunction with a Triangular Glottal Model of the Vocal Folds.” Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research, vol. 60, no. 9, March 2017, pp. 2452–2471. [Google Scholar]
- Yoshinaga, T., Hirtum, A. V., & Wada, S. “Multimodal Modeling and Validation of Simplified Vocal Tract Acoustics for Sibilant/S/.” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 411, June 2017, pp. 247–259. [Google Scholar]
- Gamba, M., Favaro, L., Araldi, A., Matteucci, V., Giacoma, C., & Friard, O. “Modeling Individual Vocal Differences in Group-Living Lemurs Using Vocal Tract Morphology.” Current Zoology, vol. 63, no. 4, July 2017, pp. 467–475. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J., Honda, K., & Wei, J. “Tooth Visualization in Vowel Production MR Images for Three-Dimensional Vocal Tract Modeling.” Speech Communication, vol. 96, July 2018, pp. 37–48. [Google Scholar]
- Speed, M., Murphy, D., & Howard, D. “Modeling the Vocal Tract Transfer Function Using a 3D Digital Waveguide Mesh.” IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, vol. 22, no. 2, March 2014, pp. 453–464. [Google Scholar]
- Nasir, Baucom, B., Bryan, C., Narayanan, S., & Georgiou, P. “Modeling Vocal Entrainment in Conversational Speech Using Deep Unsupervised Learning.” IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, no. 1, May 2020, pp. 11–21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.