E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Jingkui Jiang, Yan Jia (2017). “Bollywood” influences all over the world. World Knowledge, (05): 68–70. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Zhu (2016). The aesthetic characteristics of dance elements in Indian movies. Mang Chung, (02): 105–106. [Google Scholar]
- Chun Lai (2011). The artistic characteristics and enlightenment of Indian films. Popular Literature, (20): 155. [Google Scholar]
- Meimin Li, Liqin Zhou (2011). The Narrative Function of Songs and Dances in Indian Movies. Film Review, (18): 13–14+17. [Google Scholar]
- Yuanda Chen (2011). The time and space art of film. Film Literature, (08): 13–14. [Google Scholar]
- Hongying Deng (2000). Indian Movies: A Gorgeous and Romantic Screen Exquisite Flower. Drama House, (05): 36–37. [Google Scholar]
- Han Mao, Jingru Liu (2018). The traditional aesthetics in the palace drama “Strategy of Yanxi Palace”. Hunan Packaging, 33(06): 61–64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.