E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- E. M. Rogers, “The field of health communication today,” American Behavioral Scientist, vol. 38, pp. 208–214, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Rogers, “The field of health communication today: An up-to-date report,” Journal of Health Communication, vol. 1, pp. 15–23, Jan-Mar 1996. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fan, S. Zhang, Y. Li, Y. Li, T. Zhang, W. Liu, et al., “Development and psychometric testing of the Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices (KAP) questionnaire among student Tuberculosis (TB) Patients (STBP-KAPQ) in China,” BMC infectious diseases, vol. 18, p. 213, May 8 2018. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Thomas, “Introduction to health communication,” in Health communication, R. K. Thomas, Ed., ed Boston, MA: Springer US, 2006, pp. 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- R. Wei, “New technology research,” in Research methods in communications, D. Sloan and S. Zhou, Eds., ed Northport, AL: Vision Press, 2008, pp. 389–405. [Google Scholar]
- C. N. Li, New media & health communication. Beijing: Peking Union Medical College Press, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- W. Xie, “An analysis of fragmented reading and its social impact on college students in the era of new media,” Journal of Contemporary Educational Research, vol. 3, no.3, pp. 33–37, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Pulido, L. Ruiz-Eugenio, G. Redondo-Sama, and B. Villarejo-Carballido, “A new application of social impact in social media for overcoming fake news in health,” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 17, p. 2430, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- S. Román-García, A. Almansa-Martínez and M. Cruz-Díaz, “Adults and Elders and their use of ICTs. Media Competence of Digital Immigrants”, Comunicar, vol. 24, no. 49, pp. 101–110, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.