E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zhao Liqing. Research on the Realization Path of Cultural Exchange under the Belt and Road Strategy[J]. Academic Forum, 2016, (5) [Google Scholar]
- Shuang Chuanxue. China’s Cultural Opening Strategy under the View of the Belt and Road[J]. Dong Yue Tribune, 2016, (5) [Google Scholar]
- Zhenjiang Municipal People’s Government, Zhenjiang Committee of the Communist Party of China. Historical and Cultural City of Zhenjiang [M]. Jiangsu: Jiangsu University Press, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shaopeng. “The Belt and Road” Initiative and Intercultural Communication[J]. Journal Of Shaanxi Academy Of Governance, 2016, (2) [Google Scholar]
- He Qianyun. Study on Design Appraoch of Cultural and Creative Products based on Regional Life Style[D]. Wuhu: Anhui Polytechnic University, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Minghua, Yang Yongzhong. Creative Product Development Model: Promoting Chinese Creativity with Cultural Creativity [M]. Beijing: Economy & Management Publishing House, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Xie Shihai. Research on Cross-Cultural Product Design [D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Lei, Li Yang. Cultural Creativity and Tourism Product Design [M]. Beijing: China Architecture & Bulding Press, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- The Development of Zhenjiang Cultural Industry Needs to Rise to the Challenge[EB/OL]. http://zgjssw.jschina.com.cn, 2017-03-24 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.