E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wu Tong. Research on the Construction of “International Slow city” in Wufeng County [D]. Central South University for Nationalities,2017. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Xiaoxu. Research on key Technical Indexes of modern Rural urban Road Landscape [D]. Chang ‘an University,2012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yamei. Applied Research on native tree species in urban landscaping [J]. Private Science and Technology,2013(12):213. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Ruifeng. Application exploration of Rural Landscape Design in Chongqing and West under the Concept of Slow Life [D]. Sichuan Academy of Fine Arts,2018. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Hongtao. Research on slow Traffic Organization in Xi ‘an Under the low-carbon Concept [D]. Xi ‘an University of Architecture and Technology,2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jing. Research on Greenway Slow Traffic System Planning and Design under human Dimension [D]. Anhui Agricultural University,2014. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Chengyong. Toward rural Cities: A Study on the Landscape Ecological Model and Planning Strategy of Yangling Demonstration Area [D]. Xi ‘an University of Architecture and Technology,2017. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yujie. Study on road Landscape Design guided by typical geomorphic features in Altay, Xinjiang [D]. Chinese Academy of Forestry sciences,2018. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Ke, LI Heping, XIAO Jing, Chen Liang.Study on the Method of Mountain Urban Landscape Design based on the Mutual Contract between man and nature -- A Case study of urban design in Beibei New District, Yunyang County, Chongqing [J]. Urban Planning, 2008,42(07):52–60. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Ke. Theory and Method of Regional Adaptability of mountain Urban Design [D]. Chongqing University,2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Song. Research on content System of Urban Landscape Water System Planning [A]. Chinese Society of Landscape Architecture. Chinese Society of Landscape Architecture: Chinese Society of Landscape Architecture,2011:4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.