E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Li. Hui-rong. Research progress of White-rot Fungi[J]. Progress in Environmental Science, 1996, 4(6):69-77. [Google Scholar]
- Lucas D, Barceló D, Rodriguez-Mozaz S. Removal of pharmaceuticals from wastewater by fungal treatment and reduction of hazard quotients[J]. Science of The Total Environment, 2016, 571: 909-915. [Google Scholar]
- Xu W D, Wen X H. Application of microorganism in the treatment of dye-containing wastewater [J]. Environmental Pollution Treatment Technology and Equipment, 2000, 1(2): 9-16. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Dirk W., Irene K., Spiros N A. et al. White-rot fungi and their enzymes for the treatment of industrial dye effluents [J]. Biotechnology Advances, 2003, 22(1/2):161-187. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Paramaguru G, Kathiravan A, Selvaraj S, et al. Interaction of anthraquinone dyes with lysozyme: Evidences from spectroscopic and docing studies[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2010, 175(1/3): 985-991. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Si Jing, YAN Zhi-hui, CUI Bao-kai, et al. Decolorization of the azo dye gangue red by mycelium of Villi Bolus under nutrient-free conditions [J]. Chinese Journal of Microbiology, 2014, 41(002):218-228. [Google Scholar]
- Bugra Dayi, Aidai Duishemambet Kyzy, Hatice Ardag Akdogan. Characterization of recuperating talent of white-rot fungi cells to dye-contaminated soil/water[J]. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2019, 27 (3): 634-638. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Y, MA H F, CAO Y J, et al. Optimization of lassase producing liquid medium for White rot fungus Larch rust and its decolorization effect on dyes [J]. Bulletin of Biotechnology, 2020, 36(01): 45-59. [Google Scholar]
- Hanif M A, Bhatti H N. Remediation of heavy metals using easily cultivable, fast growing, and highly accumulating white rot fungi from hazardous aqueous streams[J]. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2015, 53(1): 238-248. [Google Scholar]
- Chen J Y, Shen Y Y, Li X Z. The ability of white rot fungus Ganoderma Sinense to remove cadmium and anthracene[J]. Journal of environmental engineering, 2016, 10(2): 787-791. [Google Scholar]
- Chen A, Zeng G, Chen G, et al. Simultaneous cadmium removal and 2, 4-dichlorophenol degradation from aqueous solutions by Phanerochaete chrysosporium[J]. Applied microbiology and biotechnology, 2011, 91(3):811-821. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fan P Y, Cui J G, Jia H. Treatment of phenolic wastewater by immobilized white rot fungi [J]. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2014 (5):1977-1981. [Google Scholar]
- Kietkwanboot A, Chaiprapat S, Müller R, et al. Biodegradation of phenolic compounds present in palm oil mill effluent as single and mixed substrates by Trametes hirsuta AK04[J]. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part A, 2020:1-14. [Google Scholar]
- Juhna T, Bernats M. Factors Governing Degradation of Phenol in Pharmaceutical Wastewater by White-rot Fungi: A Batch Study[J]. Open Biotechnology Journal, 2015, 9(1):93-99. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.