E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wang Q M 2016 Female body classification in Jiangsu and Zhejiang based on cross-sectional area of body J. Journal of Textile Research. Vol 37, no 05. 131-136 [Google Scholar]
- Xia F Q, Wu G, Xie H Y and Zhong Y 2017 Classification of body shape based on longitudinal section curve J. Journal of Textile Research. Vol 38, no 06. 86-91 [Google Scholar]
- Hamad M, Thomassey S and Bruniaux P 2017 A new sizing system based on 3D shape descriptor for morphology clustering J. Computers & Industrial Engineering. Vol 113. 683-692 [Google Scholar]
- Sun N L and Song X X 2014 Research on chest classification of young women in Shanghai J. Journal of Silk. Vol 51, no 09. 34-39 [Google Scholar]
- Ni S M, Jin J F and Pang C F 2014 Research of young female somatotype based on longitudinal profile J. Textile Research. Vol 35, no 08. 87-93 [Google Scholar]
- Luo S H and Wang J P 2013 Research on 2-D image-based non-contact anthropometric technology J. Journal of Textile Research. Vol 34, no 08. 151-155 [Google Scholar]
- Milyoshi M 2000 The Theory of Fashion Modeling, 1st ed (Beijin: China Textile & Apparel Press) p67 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.