E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- J. Zhu, Y. Xiong, R. Guo. Research Progress of Modification of Titanium Dioxide Photocatalyst[J]. Inorganic Salt Industry, 52, 23-54 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, W. Wu. Preparation of iron-doped modified titanium dioxide and its photocatalytic treatment of wastewater[J]. Water treatment technology, 46, 60-63 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Wen Y, Ding H. Preparation and Photocatalytic Activity of Ag@AgCl Modified natase TiO2 Nanotubes[J]. Chinese Journal of Catalysis, 32, 3645 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Frank SN, Bard AJ. Journal of the American Chmical Society[J]. 99, 303-304 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang. Study on Preparation of New Type TiO2 Composite Photocatalyst and Its Performance in Treatment of Organic Wastewater[D]. Nanchang Aeronautical University (2012). [Google Scholar]
- X. Shang. Study on the degradation of nitrobenzene by aerobic granular sludge in SBR[D]. Nanjing Agricultural College (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Yang. Super-gravity enhanced extractionhomogeneous catalytic ozonation to treat highconcentration nitrobenzene wastewater[D]. North University of China (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.