E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- T. T. Huang, X. B. Zhao, Y. W. Guo, Journal of Nanjing Normal University, Theoretical study of mass recovery adsorption refrigeration driving by vehicle waste heat, 12, 27-31 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Meunier F. Applied Thermal Engineering, Solid Sorption Heat Powered Cycles for Cooling and Heat Pumping Applications, 18, 715-729 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Sun, Application of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Technology in Transportation Engineering (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Z. Wang, L. W Wang, J. Y. Wu, Theory and Application of Adsorption Refrigeration, Science Press, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Sun, Application of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Technology in Transportation Engineering, Mechanical Industry Press, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.