E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Kai Zhang, Zhongdong Yin, Xiaotian Yang, Zhuowu Yan, Yongzhang Huang. Quantitative Assessment of Electric Safety Protection for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment[C]//International Conference on Circuits, Devices and Systems, 2017. IEEE, 2017: 89-94. [Google Scholar]
- Bo Wang, Payman Dehghanian, Shiyuan Wang, Massimo Mitolo. Electrical Safety Considerations in Large-Scale Electric Vehicle Charging Stations[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 2019:6603 [Google Scholar]
- Mohsen Ghavami, Somasundaram Essakiappan, Chanan Singh. A framework for reliability evaluation of electric vehicle charging stations. IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2016:1-5 [Google Scholar]
- Fabio Freschi, Massimo Mitolo, Riccardo Tommasini. Electrical Safety of Electric Vehicles[C]//2017 IEEE/IAS 53rd Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Technical Conference. IEEE, 2017(24):58-63. [Google Scholar]
- Claus-Christian Carbonn, Fabian Gebauer. Data and material of the Safe-Range-Inventory: An assistance tool helping to improve the charging infrastructure for electric vehicles[J]. Data in Brief, 2017(14) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Changhao Piao, Zhi Huang, Ling Su, Sheng Lu. Research on Outlier Detection Algorithm for Evaluation of Battery System Safety[R]. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Li Juner Zhu Yong Xia, Maysam B. Gorji, Tomasz Wierzbicki. Data-Driven Safety Envelope of Lithium-Ion Batteries for Electric Vehicles[J]. Joule, 2019(3):2703-2715. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Li Jun, Zhao Ming Yu, Zhang Wei Guo. A design method of electric vehicle charging safety early warning model[J]. Power System and Clean Energy, 2016, 32(12):114-119 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jing, Shi Wei, Zhang Yuan Xing, Zhang Jing, Li Tao Yong. Safety factors and dynamic early warning during the charging process of electric vehicles[J]. Power Technology, 2019, 43(05):863-868 [Google Scholar]
- He Chun Chen Zhuo Feng Jin Tao, Yin Qing wei, Li Xiang. Analysis and Solution of Electric Vehicle Charging Safety[J]. Power Supply, 2017, 34(01):12-18 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.