E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Energy Science|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- J Yuan, K Zhang, Research and future forecast of coal power transformation in the middle and late period of the 13th five-year plan, China Coal, J. E 08, 13-19 (2019) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- L Liang, J Sun, M Yue, H Geng, Comparative analysis of global energy consumption mix in recent ten years. Cnpc. J. E 03, 41-47 (2020) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J Kang, Y Wang, J Li, W Zhang, Current Situation, Trend and Orientation Analysis of Coal Power Development in China, Engry of China, J. E 08, 9-13 (2019) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- China’s carbon capture, utilization and storage technology development roadmap 2019 (2019) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency. The role of CCUS in low-carbon power systems, EB/OL https://webstore.iea.org/download/direct/4028?fileName=The_role_of_CCUS_in_lowcarbon_power_systems.pdf. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Global warming of 1. 5°C, EB/OL https://www.ipcc.ch/site/assets/uploads/sites/2/2019/06/SR15_Full_Report_High_Res.pdf. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage, EB/OL https://www.ipcc.ch/site/assets/uploads/2018/03/srccs_wholereport-1.pdf. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Energy production and consumption revolution strategy (2016-2030)(2016) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- X Zhang, M Xu, J Fan, Evaluation of incentive measures for carbon capture and storage technology transformation investment in coal-fired power plants, China Coal, J. E 12, 22-26 (2017) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Z Lin, S Wen, B Song, Research on the Effect of Carbon Tax Policy on CCS Projects Investment Decision Based on Real Option, China Population, Resources and Environment, J. E 09, 1320 (2015) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Z Xu, Study on Economic Assessment of a Full-Chain CCS-EOR Project based on CO2 Post-Combustion Capture of Coal-Fired Power Generation, Journal of Cleaner Production, (2016) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.