E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Tang Jiyong, Liu Rongfang. (2020). Research on anti-seepage and reinforcement treatment technology of reservoir earth-rock dam. Pearl River Water Transport (03), 73-74. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Dejun. (2019). Discuss the application of grouting technology in seepage prevention and reinforcement of grout stone dams. Low Carbon World (10), 113-114. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zhigang. (2017). Management, reinforcement and anti-seepage management measures for earth-rock dams of small and medium-sized reservoirs. Technological Innovation and Application (36), 97-98. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Hui. (2015). On the reinforcement of earth-rock dams in small reservoirs. Heilongjiang Science and Technology Information (08), 120. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wei, Ma Xu & Luo Ying. (2020). Production test and result analysis of curtain grouting for dam of South Russia 3 Hydropower Station in Laos. Sichuan Hydropower (04), 58-60+73. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Gang, Qiu Yaolin. (1994). Current situation and construction measures of water supply in villages and towns in our province. Zhejiang Water Conservancy Science and Technology (03). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yin. (2012). Late Cretaceous-Early Paleocene paleoclimatic changes in Nanxiong Basin (Master’s thesis, Nanjing University). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xunjian. (2012). Application of stone-masonry dam leakage treatment technology in dam reinforcement. Inner Mongolia Water Resources (02), 139-140. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Rujing. (2007). Talking about the prevention and repair methods of concrete cracks in hydraulic structures. Water Conservancy Construction and Management (04), 53-54+38. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Zhe, Pang Hao, Yang Yuanlong & Xu Yuliang. (2014). A review of the research progress of chemical grouting materials. Guangzhou Chemistry (01), 9-13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.