E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture Science and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Gao Xin. Analysis on the role of cultural and creative industries in rural community construction - Taking Mingyue village in Pujiang County as an example [J]. China market, 2019 (17): 25-26 [Google Scholar]
- Guan Xiuyuan. Feasibility analysis on the development of rural tourism driven by cultural and creative industries: a case study of Mingyue village, Ganxi Town, Pujiang County [J]. Anhui agronomy bulletin, 2019, 25 (01): 22-23 [Google Scholar]
- Urban architecture [M]. China Architecture press, (Italy) Rossi, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xing. Contemporary “construction” road of traditional vernacular architecture [D]. Tianjin University, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Tian Rongrong. Research on the practice of new vernacular architecture in Southwest China from the perspective of construction [D]. Guizhou University, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Sichuan local chronicle Compilation Committee. Sichuan Provincial annals architectural records [M]. Chengdu: Sichuan Science and Technology Press, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- Cao Lun. Modern Catholic Church Architecture in Western Sichuan [D]. Southwest Jiaotong University, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Jinliang. Research on the creative practice of contemporary Chinese Vernacular Architecture [D]. Tongji University, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jizhen. Applied research on Typology in the renewal and development of rural settlements in western Henan [D]. Hunan University, 2010. Li Bin. Analysis of inheritance and revival of local architectural culture [D]. Tianjin University, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Liangyong. Modernization of vernacular architecture and regionalization of modern architecture: on the way to explore new architecture in China [J]. Central China architecture, 1998 (01): 3-5 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhihong. Context, problems and prospects of Chinese vernacular architecture research [J]. Journal of Kunming University of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2014, 14 (01): 103-108 [Google Scholar]
- Han Dongqing. Types and vernacular architectural environment -on the environmental understanding of villages in southern Anhui [J]. Acta architecturae, 1993 (08): 52-55 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.