E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Gao Y. B. Analysis of Urban Public Space [J]. Shanxi Architecture, 10 5-6. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu W, Chiu R L H. The Planning and Design of Environmentally Sustainable High-Rises[M]// HighRise Living in Asian Cities. Springer Netherlands, 553-560. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Shi S. J. “Environmental micro-renewal” historical location protection model exploration [D]. Southeast University (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Lu W. Research on the Humanistic Design of the Landscape Reconstruction of the Old City Community under the Sustainable Development [D]. Northeast Normal University (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Jan Gehl, Ouyang W. Cities for People [M]. China Construction Industry Press, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ren Y, Zhang X. K. Research on Road Landscape Design Method [J]. Urban Construction Theory Research, 17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.