E3S Web Conf.
Volume 237, 20213rd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecological Environment, Urban Planning and Construction|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- NASA. NASA Probes Environment, COVID-19 Impacts, Possible Links (April 30, 2020) (Retrieved on December 7, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Earth Overshoot Day. (2020). Earth Overshoot Day 2020 (Global Footprint Network, https://www.overshootday.org/; Retrieved on December 7, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. J. Lee. Analysis and Comparison of Taiwan’s Ecological Footprint Trend (Forestry Bureau, Council of Agriculture, Taiwan, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- YJ. Lee, A. C. Chen, Socioeconomic Law and Institution Review 22 (in Chinese) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- YJ. Lee, L. P. Peng, Sustainability 6, 6170-6187 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wackernagel, W. Rees. Our Ecological Footprint: Reducing Human Impact on the Earth (New Society Publishers, Canada, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- WCED, Our Common Future (WCED, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- H. Daly, Ecol. Econ. 2 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- W. Rees, Environ. Urban. 4, 2 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lin, L. Hanscom, J. Martindill, M. Borucke, L. Cohen, A. Galli, E. Lazarus, G. Zokai, K. Iha, D. Eaton, M. Wackernagel. Working Guidebook to the National Footprint Accounts (Global Footprint Network, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Wang, F. Y. Chou, Y. J. Lee, Comput. Environ. Urban 36, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.