E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hydrogen and Fuel Cells|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- European Commission, “A Clean Planet for all. A European long-term strategic vision for a prosperous, modern, competitive and climate neutral economy, ” Com(2018) 773, p. 114, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Grasshopper project website: www.grasshopper.eu [Google Scholar]
- S. Campanari, G. Guandalini, J. Coolegem, J. Ten Have, P. Hayes, A. H. Pichel, JEECS, doi 10.1115/1.4042923 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Crespi, G. Guandalini, J. Coolegem, M. Martín, S. Gössling, P. Beckhaus, S. Campanari, Modelling and optimization of a flexible PEMFC power plant for grid balancing purposes, A1302, in Proceedings of European Fuel Cell Forum (EFCF) 2019, 2-5 July, Lucerne, Switzerland (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Khan, M. T. Iqbal, Fuel Cell, 4, 463-475 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Malekbala, Thermal Science, 9, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cary, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D, 215, 813-825 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.