E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Grids and Flexibility|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- E. Pursiheimo, H. Holttinen, T. Koljonen, Inter-sectoral effects of high renewable energy share effects of high renewable energy share in global energy system Renewable Energy, 136 pp. 1119-1129 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- www.baywa-re.com [Google Scholar]
- F. Benhmad, J. Percebois, Photovoltaic and wind power feed-in impact on electricity prices: The case of Germany, Energy Policy, 119 pp. 317-326 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zalazar, E. Bonpard, A. Purvins, M. Masera, The impacts of an integrated European adjustment market for electricity under high share of renewables, Energy Policy, 136 (2020) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Relazione annuale e stato dei servizi, 31 marzo 2019, available at www.arera.it (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kobayashi, A. Hayakwa, K.D. Kunkuma, A. Somarathne, E.C. Okafor, Science and technology of ammonia combustion Proceedings of the combustion institute, 37, pp. 109-133 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Bothien, A. Ciani, J.P. Wood, G. Fruechtel, Sequential combustion in Gas Turbines: the key technology for burning high hydrogen contents with low emissions, ASME Turbo Expo, Phoenix (USA) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Mosele, T. Garbarino, A. Schneider, L. Cozzi, A. Arnone, G. Goinis, S. Hedkvist, Compressor Retrofittable Solutions in HeavyDuty Gas Turbines for Minimum Environmental Load Reduction, E3S Web of Conferences SUPEHR19, 113, art. no. 01012 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mehrpanahi, G.H. Payganeh, Multiobjective optimization of IGV position in a heavy-duty gas turbine on part-load performance, Applied Thermal Engineering, 125, pp. 1478-1489 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, G. Zhang, Z. Bai, X. Song, L. Wang, Y. Yang, Backpressure adjustable gas turbine combined cycle: A method to improve partload efficiency, Energy Conversion and Management, 162, pp. 55-65 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, Y. Hu, D. Li, J. Wang, Combined-cycle gas turbine power plant integration with cascaded latent heat thermal storage for fast dynamic responses, Energy Conversion and Management, 183, pp. 1-13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Guédez, J. Garcia, A. Nuutinen, G. Graziano, J. Chiu, A. Sorce, L. Piantelli, A. Traverso, B. Laumert, Techno-Economic Comparative Analysis of Innovative Combined Cycle Power Plant Layouts Integrated With Heat Pumps and Thermal Energy Storage, ASME Paper GT2019-91036, ASME Turbo Expo, Phoenix, (USA) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sorce, A. Giugno, D. Marino, S. Piola, R. Guedez, Analysis of a Combined Cycle Exploiting Inlet Conditioning Technologies for Power Modulation, ASME Paper GT201991541, ASME Turbo Expo 2019, Phoenix (USA) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rossi, L. Piantelli, A. Traverso, Gas Turbine Combined Cycle Flexibility: a Dynamic Model for Compressor Intake Conditioning Through a Heat-Pump, Journal of Engineering Gas Turbine and Power (under press) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Watanabe, A. Traverso, Dynamic modeling and simulation of a heat pump system for enhancing cycle flexibility, E3S Web of Conferences, 113, art. no. 01007 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Caresana, L. Pelagalli, G. Comodi, M. Renzi, Microturbogas cogeneration systems for distributed generation: Effects of ambient temperature on global performance and components’ behaviour, Applied Energy, 124 pp. 17-27 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Ferrari, A. Traverso, A.F. Massardo, Smart polygeneration grids: experimental performance curves of different prime movers, Applied Energy, 162 pp.622-630 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.pumpheat.eu [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.