E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Grids and Flexibility|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- A. Pillay et al., Congestion management in power systems – A review, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems 70, 83–90 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Kirby et al., Congestion Management Requirements, Methods and Performance Indices, 56 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bloess, Impacts of heat sector transformation on Germany’s power system through increased use of power-to-heat, Applied Energy 239, 560–580 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pilpola and P. D. Lund, Different flexibility options for better system integration of wind power, Energy Strategy Reviews 26, 100368 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu et al., Combined analysis of electricity and heat networks, Applied Energy 162, 1238–1250 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu and P. Mancarella, Modelling, assessment and Sankey diagrams of integrated electricity-heatgas networks in multi-vector district energy systems, Applied Energy 167, 336–352 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Saint-Pierre and P. Mancarella, Integrated electricity and heat active network management, in 2016 Power Systems Computation Conference (PSCC) 1–7 (IEEE, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. F. Abdin and E. Zio, An integrated framework for operational flexibility assessment in multi-period power system planning with renewable energy production, Applied Energy 222, 898–914 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rong and R. Lahdelma, An efficient model and algorithm for the transmission-constrained multisite combined heat and power system, European Journal of Operational Research 258, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Morvaj, R. Evins, and J. Carmeliet, Optimization framework for distributed energy systems with integrated electrical grid constraints, Applied Energy 171, 296–313 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Baccino et al., Reduction of Primary Energy Consumption Through Distributed Thermal Storage in Buildings Connected With a District Heating Network, in Volume 6 A: Energy (American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Taccari et al., “Short-term planning of cogeneration power plants: a comparison between MINLP and piecewise-linear MILP formulations, ” Computer Aided Chemical Engineering 37, pp: 2429-2434, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Ordoudis et al., An updated version of the IEEE RTS 24-Bus system for electricity market and power system operation studies. (Technical University of Denmark, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bischi et al., A detailed MILP optimization model for combined cooling, heat and power system operation planning, Energy 74, 12–26 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gonzalez-Castellanos, P. Guha Thakurta, and A. Bischi, Dataset for the paper Congestion management via increasing integration of electric and thermal energy infrastructures, (2020) doi:10.5281/zenodo.3932844. [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Alomoush, Performance indices to measure and compare system utilization and congestion severity of different dispatch scenarios, Electric Power Systems Research 74, 223–230 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.