E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Renewable Energies in Buildings|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- International Energy Agency. Available online: https://www.iea.org/topics/buildings (accessed on 11 June 2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Athienitis, W. O’Brien, Modeling, Design, and Optimization of Net-Zero Energy Buildings, Wiley Online Library: Hoboken, NJ, USA, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Harish, A. Kumar, A review on modelling and simulation of building energy systems. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. (2016). 56, 1272–1292. [Google Scholar]
- C. Buratti, E. Moretti, E. Belloni, F. Cotana, Unsteady simulation of energy performance and thermal comfort in non-residential buildings. Building and Environment (2013), 59, 482–491. [Google Scholar]
- EN 15232-1 2017. Energy Performance of Buildings Energy performance of buildings Part 1: Impact of Building Automation, Controls and Building Management. [Google Scholar]
- C. Ghiaus, F. Allard, Potential for free-cooling by ventilation. Solar Energy (2006), 80, 402-413. [Google Scholar]
- E. Provata, D. Kolokotsa, S. Papantoniou, M. Pietrini, A. Giovannelli, G. Romiti, Development of optimization algorithms for the Leaf Community microgrid. Renew. Energy (2015), 74, 782–795. [Google Scholar]
- MyLeaf Platform Loccioni Group. Available online: https://https://myleaf2.loccioni.com [Google Scholar]
- N. Kampelis, K. Gobakis, V. Vagias, D. Kolokotsa, L. Standardi, D. Isidori, C. Cristalli, F. Montagnino, F. Paredes, P. Muratore, et al. Evaluation of the performance gap in industrial, residential & tertiary near-Zero energy buildings. Energy Build. (2017), 148, 58–73. [Google Scholar]
- EnergyPlusTM, Engineering Reference Documentation Version 9.1.0, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 2019. Available online: https://energyplus.net (accessed on 12 August 2019). [Google Scholar]
- M & V Guidelines: Measurement and Verification for Performance-Based Contracts Version 4.0. Available online: https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2016/01/f28/mv_guide_4_0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- AICARR. Protocol for risk reduction of SARSCoV2-19 diffusion with the aid of existing air conditioning and ventilation systems. Available online:https://www.aicarr.org/Pages/Normative/FOCUS_COVID-19_IT.aspx [Google Scholar]
- WHO, 2020, “Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19”, World Health Organization. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.