E3S Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2021100RES 2020 – Applied Energy Symposium (ICAE), 100% RENEWABLE: Strategies, Technologies and Challenges for a Fossil Free Future
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 February 2021|
- Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources and amending and subsequently repealing Directives 2001/77/EC and 2003/30/EC. Official Journal of the European Union, L 140/16. Brussels; 05.06.2009. [Google Scholar]
- Directive (EU) 2018/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2018 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources (recast). L328/82, O.J. 21.12.2018. [Google Scholar]
- European Alternative Fuel Observatory, https://www.eafo.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat. https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statisticsexplained/index.php/Energy_production_and_imports#More_than_half_of_EU28_energy_needs_are_covered_by_imports [Google Scholar]
- Chiaramonti D, Goumas T. Impacts on industrialscale market deployment of advanced biofuels and recycled carbon fuels from the EU Renewable Energy Directive II. Applied Energy 251 (2019) 113351 [Google Scholar]
- Chiaramonti D, Maniatis K. Security of supply, strategic storage and Covid19: Which lessons learnt for T renewable and recycled carbon fuels, and their future role in decarbonizing transport? Applied Energy 271 (2020) 115-216 [Google Scholar]
- https://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/transport/vehicles/cars_en [Google Scholar]
- Maniatis, K. EU transport & renewable energy policies: the role of advanced biofuels in decarbonising transport. In: EU-India conference on advanced biofuels, 6–8 March 2018, New Delhi. Available at <https://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/content/conference-presentations-7-8-march-2018-euindia-conference-advanced-biofuels> [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Sub Group on Advanced Biofuels, Final Report, March 2017. https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regexpert/index.cfm?do=groupDetail.groupDetailDoc&id=33288&no=1#:-:text=The%20Sub%20Group%20on%20Advanced,maritime%20and%20heavy%20duty%20transport. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2020/06/04/carbon-dioxide-record-2020/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.