E3S Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2021International Conference on Renewable Energy (ICREN 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 February 2021|
- H. M. S. Hussein, G. E. Ahmad, and H. H. El-Ghetany, “Performance evaluation of photovoltaic modules at different tilt angles and orientations, ” Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 45, pp. 2441-2452, (2004/09/01/ 2004). [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu, W. Wu, Q. Ge, E. Dai, Z. Wan, and Y. Zhou, “GIS-Based Assessment of Roof-Mounted Solar Energy Potential in Jiangsu, China, ” in 2011 Second International Conference on Digital Manufacturing & Automation, pp. 565-571 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P. E. S. A. D. Hansen, L. H. Hansen, and H. W. Bindner, “Models for a standalone PV system, ” Risø National Laboratory, Roskilde, (December 2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rouholamini, H. Pourgharibshahi, R. Fadaeinedjad, and G. Moschopoulos, “Optimal tilt angle determination of photovoltaic panels and comparing of their mathematical model predictions to experimental data in Kerman, ” in 2013 26th IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE), pp. 1-4(2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ulgen, “Optimum Tilt Angle for Solar Collectors, ” Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, Vol. 28, pp. 1171-1180, (2006/09/01 2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Karafil, H. Ozbay, M. Kesler, and H. Parmaksiz, “Calculation of optimum fixed tilt angle of PV panels depending on solar angles and comparison of the results with experimental study conducted in summer in Bilecik, Turkey, ” in 2015 9th International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ELECO), pp. 971-976 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. U. E. J. M. Imad Jawad Khadim, “Determining Tilt Angle for Fixed Solar Panel Tosites of Iraq’s Provinces by Using the Programs on NASA and Google Earth Websites, ” Eng. & Tech.Journal, Vol. 32, pp 1-5 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Saraf and F. A. W. Hamad, “Optimum tilt angle for a flat plate solar collector, ” Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 28, pp. 185-191, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- F. Safdarian and M. E. Nazari, Optimal tilt angle and orientation for solar collectors in Iran, pp 1-3 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Yadav, N. Kumar, and S. S. Chandel, “Simulation and performance analysis of a 1kWp photovoltaic system using PVsyst, ” in 2015 International Conference on Computation of Power, Energy, Information and Communication (ICCPEIC), pp. 0358-0363 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Sado and L. H. Hassan, “Modeling and Implementation of a PV-powered DC Water Pump System for Irrigation in Duhok City, ” Academic Journal of Nawroz University, pp. 228-235, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gharakhani Siraki and P. Pillay, “Study of optimum tilt angles for solar panels in different latitudes for urban applications, ” Solar Energy, Vol. 86, pp. 1920-1928, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. George and R. Anto, “Analytical and experimental analysis of optimal tilt angle of solar photovoltaic systems, ” in 2012 International Conference on Green Technologies (ICGT), pp. 234-239 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Masters, Renewable and Efficient Electric Power Systems: Wiley-IEEE Press, pp 390-398 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. S. SOLANKI, Solar Photovoltaics: Fundamentals, Technologies And Applications: PHI Learning, pp 200-220 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Sado, L. H. Hassan, and M. Moghavvemi, “Design of a PV-powered DC water pump system for irrigation: a case study, ” in 2018 53rd International Universities Power Engineering Conference (UPEC), pp. 1-6 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.