E3S Web Conf.
Volume 243, 2021The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||11 March 2021|
- X. Li, S. Wang, D. Hui, “Summary and Prospect of Operation Control and Application Method for Battery Energy Storage Systems” Power System Technology, 10. vol.41, No. 10, pp: 233-243, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Boccardi, R. W. Heath, A. Lozano, T. L. Marzetta and P. Popovski, “Five disruptive technology directions for 5G,” in IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 74-80, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, “Discussion on industrial Internet Application based on 5G environment”, Telecommunications Network Technology, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp: 29-34, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hu, H. Deng, K. Wang, et al, “A new MRI system architecture based on 5G remote control and processing”, Chinese Journal of Magnetic Resonance, Vol.37, No. 4, pp: 490-495, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Ai, S. Zhou, Y. Zhao, “Research on Optimal Dispatch Model Considering Interruptible Loads Based on Scenario Analysis”, Proceeding of the CESS, Vol.34 Supplement, pp: 25-31, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kou, Y. Zhang, Y. Ji, et al, “Typical application scenario and operation mode analysis of distributed energy storage”, Power System Protection and Control, Vol. 48, No. 04, pp: 177-187, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li and S. Wang, “A review on energy management, operation control and application methods for grid battery energy storage systems,” in CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems, doi: 10.17775/CSEEJPES. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ehsan, Q. Yang, “Optimal integration and planning of renewable distributed generation in the power distribution networks: A review of analytical techniques”, Vol. 210, pp: 44-59, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Rana, F. Iqbal, A. S. Siddiqui, et al, “Hybrid methodology to analyse reliability and techno-economic evaluation of microgrid configurations,” in IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 13, no. 21, pp. 4778-4787, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Liu, M. Zhong, P. Zeng, et al, “Review on reliability assessment of smart distribution networks considering distributed renewable energy and energy storage”, Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2020, pp: 1-16. [Online]. Available: http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/23.1202.TH.20200421.1408.026.html. [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Muttaqi, M. R. Islam and D. Sutanto, “Future Power Distribution Grids: Integration of Renewable Energy, Energy Storage, Electric Vehicles, Superconductor, and Magnetic Bus,” in IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 1-5, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kong, H. Gao, T. Zhang, et al, “Discussion on application of 5G communication technology for virtual power plant”, Electric Power ICT, Vol. 18, No. 08, pp:80-85, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zheng, D. Zhu, W. Zang, et al, “Edge Computing：Review and Application Research on New Computing Paradigm”, Journal of Frontiers of Computer Science and Technology, Vol. 14, No. 04, pp: 541-553, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.