E3S Web Conf.
Volume 243, 2021The 5th International Conference on Power, Energy and Mechanical Engineering (ICPEME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Automation|
|Published online||11 March 2021|
- I.A. Chaudhry and A.A. Khan, International Transactions in Operational Research, A research survey: review of flexible job shop scheduling techniques. 41, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen and J.-L. Li. Genetic Algorithm Combined with Gradient Information for Flexible Job-shop Scheduling Problem with Different Varieties and Small Batches. in MATEC Web of Conferences. 2017. EDP Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- B. Çaliş and S. Bulkan, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, A research survey: Review of AI solution strategies of job shop scheduling problem. 26, 961-973, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Amjad, S.I. Butt, R. Kousar, R. Ahmad, M.H. Agha, Z. Faping, N. Anjum, and U. Asgher, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Recent Research Trends in Genetic Algorithm Based Flexible Job Shop Scheduling Problems. 2018, 32, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Qiao, Qiaoyun, Solving the Flexible Job Shop Scheduling Problems Based on the Adaptive Genetic Algorithm, in International Forum on Computer Science-Technology and Applications IFCSTA ‘09), Z. Qihai, Editor. 2009. p. 97-100. [Google Scholar]
- J.J.J. Yang, L. Y.; Liu, B. Y., The improved genetic algorithm for multi-objective flexible job shop scheduling problem, in Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2011. p. 870-875. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Pan, W. X.; Gao, T. Y.; Ma, Q. Y.; Xue, D. J., An adaptive Genetic Algorithm for the Flexible Jobshop Scheduling Problem, in IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Automation Engineering (CSAE). 2011. p. 405-409. [Google Scholar]
- P. Kaweegitbundit and T. Eguchi, Journal of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Flexible job shop scheduling using genetic algorithm and heuristic rules. 10, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H.-H. Doh, J.-M. Yu, J.-S. Kim, D.-H. Lee, and S.- H. Nam, International Journal of Production Research, A priority scheduling approach for flexible job shops with multiple process plans. 51, 3748-3764, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- I.H. Kacem, Slim; Borne, Pierre, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, Pareto-optimality approach for flexible job-shop scheduling problems: hybridization of evolutionary algorithms and fuzzy logic. 60, 245-276, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- P. Fattahi, M. Saidi-Mehrabad, and F. Jolai, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Mathematical modeling and heuristic approaches to flexible job shop scheduling problems. 18, 331-342, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Amjad, S.I. Butt, N. Anjum, I.A. Chaudhry, Z. Faping, and M. Khan, Advances in Production Engineering & Management, A layered genetic algorithm with iterative diversification for optimization of flexible job shop scheduling problems. 15, 377-389, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Zhang, Liang; Shi, Yang, Expert Systems with Applications, An effective genetic algorithm for the flexible job-shop scheduling problem. 38, 3563-3573, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Behnke and M.J. Geiger, Test Instances for the Flexible Job Shop Scheduling Problem with Work Centers. 2012, Universitätsbibliothek der Helmut-Schmidt-Universität: Hamburg. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zandieh, I. Mahdavi, and A. Bagheri, Journal of Applied Sciences, Solving the Flexible Job-Shop Scheduling Problem by a Genetic Algorithm. 8, 4650-4655, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- C.Ö. Özgüven, Lale; Yavuz, Yasemin, Applied Mathematical Modelling, Mathematical models for job-shop scheduling problems with routing and process plan flexibility. 34, 1539-1548, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.