E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Protection of Habitats and the Control of Hazards|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- W. Knabe, Methode and resutat of strip-mine reclamation in Germany, The Ohio Journal of Science 64, 2, 75–82 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Androkhanov, V.N. Kurachev, Soil-ecological state of technogenic landscapes: dynamics and assessment (Novosibirsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Shipilova, I.S. Semina, Assessment of the soil-ecological state of the technogenic landscapes of Kuzbass, depending on the technology of reclamation of disturbed lands, News of the Ural State Mining University 3 (47), 53–56 (2017) DOI: 10.21440/2307-2091-2017-3-53-56 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Manakov, System of protected areas of the Kemerovo region as a factor of mitigating the impact of coal mining on biodiversity, Coal 7 (1120), 89–94 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Chibrik, Some aspects of assessing the experience of biological reclamation in the coal deposits of the Urals, News of the Orenburg State Agrarian University 5 (37), 216–218 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Chibrik, Biodiversity restoration on the dumps of the Cheremshansk Nickel deposit, Industrial botany 19, 3, 45–48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zhang, et al. Temporal and spatial change of land use in a large-scale opencast coal mine area: A complex network approach, Land Use Policy 86, 375–386 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adeli et al. Age chronosequence effects on restoration quality of reclaimed coal mine soils in Mississippi Agroecosystems, Soil Science 178, 7, 335–343 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bond-Lamberty, A. Thomson, Temperature associated increases in the global soil respiration record, Nature 464 (7288), 579–582 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bradshaw, Restoration of mined lands–Using natural processes, Ecological engineering 8(4), 255–269 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Finkelman, Potential health impacts of burning coal beds and waste banks, International Journal of Coal Geology 59, 19–24 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukhopadhyay, R.E. Masto, A. Yadav, et al. Soil quality index for evaluation of reclaimed coal mine spoil, Science of the Total Environment 542, 540–550 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zenkov, E.A. Izhmulkina, Yu.A. Maglinets, et al. Results of a study of the formation of an ecosystem on coal mines in the western part of the central regions of Kuzbass using ERS resources, Ecology and Industry of Russia 22, 2, 40–45 (2018) DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2018-2-40-45 [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Semina, V.A. Androkhanov, E.D. Kulyapina, Experience of using coal preparation wastes for reclamation of disturbed areas, Mining information and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal) 9, 159–175 (2020) DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2020-9-0-159-175 [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Semina, V.A. Androkhanov, E.D. Kulyapina, Soil-ecological state of reclaimed areas with the use of coal preparation waste, Science-intensive technologies for the development and use of mineral resources 6, 439–444 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jaccard, Comparative study of floral distribution in a portion of the Alps and Jura, Bull. Soc. Vaudoise Sci. Natur. 37, 547–579 (1901) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.