E3S Web Conf.
Volume 244, 2021XXII International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies (EMMFT-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Resilience and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||19 March 2021|
- E. H. Beers, S. D. Cockfield, G. Fazio, IOBC-WPRS Bulletin 2, 37–42 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Beers, S. D. Cockfield, L. M. Gontijo, Envi. Entomology 2, 286–294 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bomer, Anz. Schodlingsk 2, 52–54 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Brown, J. J. Schmitt, J. Econ. Entomol. 2, 1526–1530 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Heunis, K. L. Pringle, African Entomology 2, 77–86 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- X. M. Tan, Z. S. Yang, H. Zhou, Q. M. Yang, H. X. Zhou, Arthropod-Plant Interactions, 1–11 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Stokwe, A. P. Malan, African Entomology 2(1), 123–136 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Singh, S. Bhardwaj, Indian Journal of Entomology 2(2), 353–355 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Singh, R. S. Chandel, P. L. Sharma, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section B: Biological Sciences 2(1), 383–390 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, D. Gupta, Indian Journal of Entomology 2(3), 467–471 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.